Zap: Now stuns target for 1 second, damage reduced by 6%
- Zap has lacked a purpose of its own that differentiated it from Arrows or the other damage spells. Giving it a brief stun effect should make it quite an interesting choice!
Giant Skeleton: Hitpoints increased by 11%, bomb timer increased to 3 seconds (from 1 second)
- Giant Skeleton can be the ultimate nullifier, as he's primarily used on defense to halt a push in its tracks. Adding a couple of seconds to his death bomb's fuse will make positioning your defending troops to escape the blast radius a possibility now.
Tesla: Hitpoints decreased by 5%
- A small hitpoint reduction will bring the Tesla more in line with our overall "offense over defense" philosophy. It currently offers a bit too much defensive value for 4 Elixir.
Rage: Effect falls off quicker when troops leave the Rage area
- Rage will last for 2 seconds on a troop after it leaves Rage's area of effect. Previously Rage 'stuck' to troops until the area of effect was gone, which we felt was a bit weird.
Combat Mechanics: Troops will be harder to distract
- Troops won't be pulled from their lane as easily by buildings; buildings will need to be positioned a bit closer.
- Troops won't target and move towards units that attack them from far away.
Card Donation: Rare Cards give 10 experience (from 5 experience)
- Rare Cards should give more experience for the value of card you're giving away.